Using this Website
Copyright and Related Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated, an logos are subject to the trademark rights of the entity referred to in the logo.
- Unless indicated otherwise the copyright of all material (except computer programmes) on this Website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0 license. That means that anyone is free to Share, and Remix the content as long as he or she attributes the author by stating the author's name, and attributes this Website by using the words "OpenCounsel.net" and by giving a link to this Website and if he or she alters, transforms, or builds upon this work, he or she must distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license. You must check whether there is different licensing information in or accompanying images, video clips, podcasts and documents.
- The copyright license refers only to copyright and does not grant any rights over trademarks, brands, Uniform Resource Locators, patents, designs or other Intellectual Property. You are permitted to reproduce all intellectual property other than copyright material only to the extent necessary to view this Website. If you remix the material under the Creative Commons licence specified you may not include any logos, brand marks or trademarks in your remix, or suggest the endorsement of the Website Operator.
- You agree that while every reasonable effort is made to keep this Website running smoothly the Website Operator takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for this Website being temporarily unavailable.
- You agree that the information contained on this Website is provided by the Website Operator without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. You agree that You are aware that information may include errors or inaccuracies.
- You agree that you have no right to make any kind of legal claim against the Website Operator for anything to do with the this Website or the content on this Website. In other words You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Website Operator harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, and liabilities including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to, result from Your use of this Website.
- You agree that the indemnity in the previous paragraphs applies to all the partners, employees, agents, suppliers, consultants, associates,heirs and assigns of the Website Operator. Those people and entities aren't parties to this agreement, so the Website Operator accepts the benefit of Your agreement on their behalf. In other words the acceptance by the Website Operator of the benefit is solely as a stipulatio alteri and does not create any liability, partnership or agency between the person or entity benefited and the Website Operator.
- You understand that this Website may also include links to sites created and controlled by others on the World Wide Web or other networks. You agree that it is in the nature of the World Wide Web and similar networks for sites to link to other sites, and that these links are provided for Your convenience for the purposes of providing further information. You understand and agree that these links are to sites outside the control of The Website Operator so that obviously the Website Operator cannot be held responsible for the content of those sites. You agree that you cannot claim that links signify that the Website Operator endorses the site(s) linked to. You agree that even if this the Website Operator knows that sites linked to infringe or allegedly infringe your legal rights that it is in the nature of the Internet that links to other sites are made without imposing any duty or liability on the linking site and that the Website Operator has and will have no responsibility and bear no liability in relation to the the linked site(s).
- If you allege a complaint or claim against this Website then you should send a notice setting out the grounds of your complaint or claim, your full names, address, phone numbers, and email address to the address below:
Either email: email@example.com
Or address complaints to
P O Box 103
- If You send a complaint about a copyright issue to the person who is detailed to take the complaint then you should also include the following: the name of the copyright work in which you claim a right or license, the type of work, the format of the work, the author, the date and place of origin of the work, the precise nature of your claim over the work, and the legal basis for your complaint.